Monday, September 19, 2011

And another year goes by...

Another year, another blog post. Sad. I know. BUT.. hope all that used to read this are keeping up to date with me daily on facebook.

Here is a darling picture of our 9 year old, 4th grader Anna with her new BRACES!


Aiden is doing GREAT as a first grader at UCP. He's still receiving speech therapy, and takes Kindermusik AND gymnastics each week. We'll never know what happened to Aiden, but he is progressing well each day. He's about a year behind developmentally, but that is a vast improvement, so we are feeling great!
Here's a picture of my two cutie pies!


Will and I are doing great. Just celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary. We are running Grow and Sing Studios which has just grown by leaps and bounds - http://www.growandsing.com. I have started a new fitness program called Crossfit, and I can honestly say it's the hardest thing I've ever done, and I LOVE IT!

Okay, see ya on facebook : http://www.facebook.com/musicalmamaholly

Love, Holly

No comments: