Saturday, January 31, 2009

Overdue for some pictures....

Just wanted to post pictures since it's been a while... things have just been too upsetting and overhwhelming lately so I had sort of stopped. But today was a good day and I snapped some photos. We went to a birthday party, and it was wonderful. The kids had a ball, and Aiden was AIDEN today. He climbed like a monkey all over the playground, swung the bat for the pinata, and didn't tantrum once because he was able to express himself verbally. Mostly Aiden is speaking with 2 or 3 words at a time. What a HUGE difference from a few days ago! :) So hope you enjoy these!

I love the 2nd one of Anna and Will on the bench. They didn't know I was snapping pics so this was just a sweet moment between the two of them.
































































































Hope you enjoy. I will continue to update on the Aiden front of course as things develop....

Love, Holly

No comments: