Thursday, June 14, 2007

SUCCESS!!!

I weighed in this morning, and .... I lost another pound!!! I honestly couldn't believe it!! Even with my 2 1/2 days of splurging, I was able to lose weight! I attribute it to the fact that even though I went "off program" for 2 days... I was ON PROGRAM the other 5 days of the week, and it paid off! I'm about 2 lbs away from my weight watchers goal, where I will be back on lifetime status (meaning I don't have to pay anymore!!!!). I still want to lose anothter 5 lbs or so past that... I can't believe how close I am now. It feels SOOOO good!!!!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah! Good for you! Mom's weekend looked like a blast. Glad you guys had such a good time. Hey, did I tell you I got Meagan and I tickets to see John Mayer when he is up here? She is all excited. Have to wait another month though.

Take care!

Anonymous said...

As usual, wonderful news, and fabulous photos. Is Drew coming up North with you or house and animal-sitting?

Love, Auntie R