Monday, August 18, 2008

Off she goes.....

My little girl just left for First Grade!!! I have been pretty calm about it until about right now! After she walked out the door, I definitely became emotional. It's really baffling to me that I just sent my confident daughter out the door. My daughter who is missing a tooth, has another loose one, is reading chapter books by hearself and was wearing a Hannah Montana backpack -- the one she HAD to have! Pacifiers to Hannah Montana... it only goes downhill from here... JUST KIDDING! I'm just SOOO proud of her.


























Have a perfect day all!
Holly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it was just yesterday that I gave birth to you!! Now I feel really old. Both kids are so precious. That Anna has me wrapped around her little finger....Disney Princess Wii game just purchased. She HAD to have it!!
Love, Mom/Grandma

Anonymous said...

My darling Holly.....if you think watching her go to 1st grade is emotional, wait until she leaves for college!!! In the meantime, enjoy the "in-between."

I love you....
Auntie R